Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It is just another bad day~

1. woke up at 7.42 when I am suppose to wake up at 7 and start work at 8.30
2. hurt by a stapler bullet (and it bleed)
3. had a little conflict with one of my best friend but controllable
4. bought a packet of rice that look delicious but not very delicious in the end
5. got the bad news that 2 of my kids are on leave on friday and will not be able to perform a play which we had been practising since a month ago
6. have to wait in front of the car while the cleaner was cleaning my car at 8.15 and mid valley is not 24 hours
7. there was a long queue at the box office
8. there was a long queue at the atm
9. I have only 16.xx in my account
10. There isn't any Hong Leong atm
11. withdrawl is insufficient at Mayban atm using Hong Leong atm card

Should I feel glad that it has not reach a dozen??
tomorrow shall be a better day.

12. my friend just reminded me that I had missed last nite's GHOST WHISPERER...........

1 comment:

William said...

Cheer up, gor sek sek. :P