Monday, January 21, 2008
Status
Sometimes when two person get close and friendly, guesses come into mind, thinking, what are this counted as, normal friends, more-than-normal friends, good friends, sth more than good friends, 'ai4 mei4', potential lovers, etc etc. Being semi sensitive, I will tend to read between lines and start interpretating. I used to be someone who will confront and ask for a clear question... but now, well, i am very timid... always afraid of losing friends~ I really wish that I do not have feeling... towards anyone or anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
why "ai mei" must have the "4" inside?
maybe I can help answering ya question since miss neo seems a bit busy with heaps of things. the numbers are the tone for han yu pin yin.
by the way, it's sad to see that you were confronting and become timid. you should be how you used to be coz you could do it before and i cant really see why you cant anymore. feelings are good aren't they, they make you feel more like a human than a stone :p
Wow~ zell left comment for me... rare thing to happen~ thanks for answering my ah kor's question, yeah, the mei in 'ai mei' is read in the 4th tone in mandarin~ because different tone has different meaning~ so sorry to reply after more than a month
And yeah zell, I do become more and more timid, I don't think I will be able to ask (even) you out if you are in msia now eventhough I will really LOVE to go out with you~ I think I need some nice and dumb chit lit to booast my self-esteem...
Post a Comment