Thursday, March 27, 2008
The Little Mermaid
Was labelling books for my work place... No, I am not a librarian, but a mentor who need to do everything since this is a new centre. So, I had this book "The Little Mermaid" in my hand and Yeah, I LOVE this story loads... Unlike other disney princess, she is real brave. She didn't need her prince to kiss her to get her back to life. She didn't need him to kiss him in order to break the sleeping spell. She didn't need her prince to come to her house with the glass slipper so that she can stop being a maid. She didn't need to trade herself for the freedom of her father and then be the beast's property., ok, maybe Beauty is quite brave also... But still, I LOVE Ariel who is always wanting more for herself and work hard for what she keen for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ariel is a BIG risk-taker.
Post a Comment