Friday, August 22, 2008

Forwarding.

What do I look for in DVD series? Subtitles of course. I am not a patient person and therefore, I know its not fun, but I will just press on the forward button and look at the fast forwarded pictures and read the subtitles when I watch Korean/Taiwanese drama.
In life. I love jumping into conclusion. I want to be fast, get a friend fast, get into a job fast, get use of everything fast. Sometimes, I feel like having a marriage straight off without having to go trhough relationships, I want to be as fast and competent as my boss at work though I am only here for 1 and a half months, I want to send the stock at the first meeting with potential customers. I always wish that I can fast forward to the 2nd last chapter of my life and just go through the last 2 chapters.
Who knows, maybe this is my second last chapter already~

3 comments:

J.L said...

Darling, you still young. Enjoy while you can.

Jan said...

Kekeke.... sure~ I love my life, just that I am really impatient~

J.L said...

I also want fast. But you must understand a principle of life. You come fast and go fast.

So no point. Slow a bit will be safer. Because you might land it on a place you dont expected