Thanks to my colleague that love Ah Mei, I've been listening to her songs for 2 days. Listening to the sad love songs that are singing about the sad or fading love, the fear of getting into relationships came back to me. To me who is waiting for true love to occur, this is what I thought when I was listening to the songs...
"Oh ya, I was like that when I was with TH"
"What a good girl I am to end the relationship smiling, though it was painful"
"That sounds so familiar"
"Shit! If I am to get myself into a relationship, I will need to go through all these again?"
"OK, maybe I am too pessimistic, I should think positive. There is a huge possibility that my next 1 will be a happy 1"
"NO! I do not want this to happen"
Conclusion, to be sure that these will not happen on me again, I shall not get myself into anything that involve love.
Quoted some lines that put me into deep thoughts...
"不能放纵爱你就放过自己"
"我不会为了留你假装可怜兮兮"
"爱情已经过了甜蜜期多说也是无益"
"我恨你最后那一句我爱你"
"爱会让人不自由"
"都怪我 太不争气我恨我爱你"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no doubt there are bad sides of it to Love and we usually find it at the end of it..... why didn't we see the exciting and memorable part at the beginning and the middle part of it ?
Copied from song again.
爱在崩溃的时候 比较真
心痛比快乐更真实
孤独比拥抱更真实
Maybe this is the answer~
Don't you feel even worse when you think about the good things when you still love that person but you are no longer together?
Post a Comment