Kristy's staircase is just too nice for picture taking~
Auntie Kai Ting, Auntie Joe Wen and Auntie Ee @ Kristy's buffet
Cute Senior Mentors... Nondo's @ work
Today, we were rushing, transfering all the pictures that we took before and on Kristy's (one of my colleague/ my senior mentor) wedding. Had lunch together between working hours for the last time and before they leave for USJ, I hugged 2 of my colleagues who I am very close with and yeah, being a cry baby, I nearly cry...
Jane, Marilyn, Kristy the bride and Kai Ting
The purple group....
Colleagues with Kristy and Sherman after dinner
To make sure we know about each other still, I help MA, another senior of mine to create a friendster account... And I found out that Friendster system is really terror.... Once she click on Malaysia in Country column, all the state names was loaded and once she clicked on Selangor, all the Kampung names came out.... And we had never heard of all those Kampung names....
1 comment:
Cleavage!
Post a Comment