Saturday, July 21, 2007

Destress sessions

Since last weekend, I had been feeling stress of having to work in a new environment and not working with my former colleagues anymore~ On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I had been crying in my car when I was driving to work in the mornings as I really miss the people in my old working place and I feel stress having to work with certain people~



There's no doubt that I like to work with kids and friendly colleagues but certainly not with people who I need to watch out all the time and crack my head trying to think of ways to protect myself~ It was really exhausting and stressing that I could finally not take it anymore and splash everything to my ex-colleague who I got close only a few weeks ago~ I cried in the phone (which I did not plan to...) but thanks JW for being there for me when I was down and alone... I felt better after listening to her motivating words...

After 5 days of working with kids and protecting myself plus trying to fight back at times, I am really exhausted but happily, I head of to Sunway Pyramid for dinner with my ex colleagues, JC,SU, and JW~ had a big bowl of tom yum kung, Brownies of the days with a scoop of ice cream and some fries, chat with them and tah dah~ I found another pal who got bullied by and finally dislike (her) the same person~ Realizing that we have the same enemy really bond us well~ kekekeke!!!



After dinner, we head of to a club which is within walking distance. Did not plan to do so but since JW is going there, I needed to destress and JW wanted to intro some guy to JC, we head of with out working attire~ But then, JC and SU who did not feel right with their attire decided to leave at 10.30pm ...





These are what we were wearing to the CLUB!!!


p/s: Really hope that we can do this more often as I think I really need to destress....

No comments: