Friday was my last day of my training in Damansara Utama and from Monday onwards, I will be on duty in Bukit Jalil Chapter~ Unfortunately, I had to take 1/2 day leave to go back to my hometown for some birthday celebration therefore were not able to spend my last full day with my colleagues, especially the one (JW) who I had just realise the fast-building-bond in us. After morning class, I marked my students' books, tidy up my table, put back the story books on the shelves, hand in my attendance lists to my senior and lastly, wrote my lesson report, one of them insisted that we must take picture before I go off eventhough I had already told them that I cant make it cause I am very very very sure that I WILL CRY~~ And I need to leave before USJ people come in for training...
Then, there goes the photo session~ before the camera was ready, one of my senior took out her phone and asked my colleague to take a pic of us and yeah, I am sure I have red eyes in that pic~ then, the crazy photo session and then, cards and book marks giving session, THEN... hugging session that I really controlled myself a lot from bursting into tears~ After that, I went to my car and started crying~ (I am really a loser when it come to saying goodbyes). While driving, I read the words written on the card by all my colleagues, and also, a short letter from JW~ my crying session lasted from DU NKVE till USJ exit~~ :p
After all the crying and driving, I got really tired and nearly doze off while driving... Phew~ Thank God I am still blogging here~ The birthday celebration went well, but I was too tired to entertain anyone and yeah, at times like this, I really cant take any teasing and sarcasism... Sigh~ guess there are only a few who will understand how my last week in DU was like~ being emotional and busy~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment