Sunday, September 9, 2007

Question of the year~

Sometimes, I realise that my PR problem is related to my personality which is... I want to do things my way. Things get worse when the other party is my close friend or my potential bfs, I become proud and I insist on doing everything in my own way. And most probably, I will end up screwing the friendship~

Somehow, sometime, somewhere, there is this someone, who I will always listen to and dare not fight back, sometimes, I feel so small in front of that friend that I do not even dare to breath too loud, I dare not say NO to whatever that friend of mine said and I get so fed up of myself who acted like a little slave.

The question is... is it possible that I can only be with someone like that? This is something that I keep asking myself since... I do not know when~

2 comments:

Jan said...

the second paragraph sound like im the one who shld writting this right kai ting??ya,i'm the one...very kesiah one who always bully by jan and say yes to what she said...haha...and see somebody overcome jan le..hehe..thanks kah..alots...

Ching Nee

William said...

Please elaborate on the potential bfs.