Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'll be back SOON~

Ever since I started working, I think I had neglected most of my friends. I do not really contact my high school friends, nevertheless my college mates, my 'queer' friends who I always love to hang out with, and since I have moved to my new branch, I did not contact much of my ex colleagues. I do not call/sms them, chat with them much, read their blogs, and not to say, care for them... I'm so sorry everyone, I'll try to be the old me soon who is much warmer I think and hopefully I will not be ignored... ok, lets start with reading blogs since kor just registered this cool website that allow me to read latest entries just with one click~ Thanks everyone for still being there for me though I had drifted away for a while~

No comments: