Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mooncake Festival?? Lantern Festival?? Mid-Autumn Festival??

Remembering two years ago when I mentioned Mooncake festival and was quizzed about dumpling festival and rice ball festival, my (ex) bf asked : "why when everything come to you, they got related with food?" It was really sarcastic and mean but what I can say now is, at least I was surrounded by my family members and friends.

I started my day with work, work and work, then, I had lots of fun with my kids and went for dinner alone at some hawker kopitiam. After the tiring 2 hours, I reached home feeling tired and pissed as I missed half of my favourite episode series, 'Ghost Whisperer'. Yeah, and thats that. though some people might say that its nothing and there's nth for me to grieve about, but yeah, due to a few incident, I have been down for days and days... Hopefully the blue will pass by as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Zell said...

mid autumn festival