Monday, August 11, 2008

Interesting Life

Yeah, recently, I am busier, compare to my life in Cosmotots. Meeting more people, going to more places, getting lost in KL more often, etc. Being in the second month of my new job, I do doubt my ability sometimes, not because I do not get more accounts, not because my boss is not happy with me... BUT, my boss hasnt confirm me!! and my probation period is suppose to be only a month and it will only be extend if I am not performing well~ So, I decided to ask my boss about it and I e mailed her. Her reply was positive. Guess she has forgotten that there is such thing as probation~ Somemore I mentioned that "I have been working for slightly more than a month" in my mail~ Bah... let's wait till she is not that busy~ That might be the day she retire then.
In the other hand, I have to congratulate myself as I had took the first step to healthier life~ signing up gym~ But I am still going through some dilemma, not knowing whether I should take RM 140 per month for 1 year contract or RM 85 per month for 2 years contract. 4 more days before decision need to be made... Went for body combat class last saturday plus the swimming session I am still having with Gor... my whole body is aching like hell now!!! I think I will break into parts later in fly wheel class~ Gosh~

7 comments:

J.L said...

SWT!

How we going to break the parts in Fly wheel?


Sigh. Next class is Step 101. Schedule inform later =)

Zell said...

sign up for 1 year 1st. if you dont like it, you can still regret it or find a better place

Jan said...

Chester: So sorry lor~ I forgot mar... busy working ler~

Zell: Wish you are here~ I hate the 4 hours that drift us apart~

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.L said...

Ting, 1 year will be safer for you.

Jan said...

so bad lar you... i will go 1....

J.L said...

but we dont know what will happen tomorrow right? I try to be optimistic. I know is worth in 2 year but within 1 year what happen?

Let said you being shift to another place?

Do you want me to accompany you go Cali for the 1-2 year contract?