Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Lost 'Friend'

Due to boringness, I joined English tuition class with my cousins when I was 6. And being the youngest in the class, of coz, they have to bear with my kiddyness and rudeness~ muahahahah~

I was like the King in the class till this guy came in and ruin everything. He would talk back at me, make me feel stupid though i was really stupid etc etc. When we were split into 2 classes to prepare them for their UPSR, I promise myself that I will never want to see him again.

Being a GROWN UP now, I met him in friendster and started a conversation with him, filling up each other about what had happen to us after those farnie quarels had been ended.

Through friendster profile, I found out that we had the same BIRTHDAY~ Isn't that weird and scary? According to Chinese saying (back to being superstitious), when 2 person has the same birth time, conflict will happen and see... its so true~ kekekekeke

3 comments:

J.L said...

swtz.

dont be superstitious le

Darren said...

awww. that's so sweet n cute. get to know him more lo.

Jan said...

Chatting with online, but he's going to work in terengganu very soon...