Despite all the worries and deep thoughts, I finally made my first step of going out with a guy. He is a normal guy, got to know him at work, nothing special, but MAN enough~ kekekeke... The story started like this...
Now, everyone knows that I've join a new company. We actually distribute wooden toys and my first big case is with this formula company (milk powder) and they are looking for premiers for their events. So, they wanted their brand name to be silk screened on our products so, now, I have to deal with this printing company. As it was quite urgent and apparently the boss doesnt like our case as there were some history behind. Innocent me, had to visit the factory really often to check whether stuff are gonna be ready. And I met him...
We talked, smsed, chat on phone, went for 8TV summer concert... As it was real late, I invited him to my place (blocking the eggs from hitting me with both arms). I PROMISE, we just chat and chat (maybe kiss a little) till its time for me to go for art class.
But now there's a major problem that involve my closest friend.... I wonder what should I do? Worse come to worse... should I just give this relationship up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You never told me you bring him back to your place. Or you forget to tell me?
Patut i saw you in the summer concert. Ingat salah orang.
You sure or not... It was around 4am when we reach KL, so it was only a few hours...
pengz.. so daring...bring to house even dont know him much?? and kiss!!!!
I going to faint joh!zz!
i double the comment. Delete it jo.
oooohhh...... when going to bring him out and introduce to us jek, :p
Chester & Cheryl~ Don't get so "excited" ok~ kekekekek...
Pikey: bring him out? suppose to be last nite, but after the jam, reached kl late~ next time lar huh~ kekekekeke...
omg.u got bf ady?
Post a Comment