Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Superstitious

Was reading a friend's blog and it reminds me of an incident that happened 2 weeks ago. It was a good day. WHY? Nee bought me lunch, and its not normal lunch, we went to Great Eastern Mall for Nyonya food, yummy yum yum~ After that, we discovered that there's a MPH there, so, Books... here we come~ While Nee was busy going through the books, I discovered Lilian Too's Chinese horoscope booklets for year 2009~ (I know, we are still 4 mths away from 2009).
Talking about anual luck, 2008 is suppose to be a good year for my career and a disasterous year for my gambling luck + love luck. And since I just started my new job, I just hope that my careeer luck will continue being superb :p Will not talk about career luck now... just don't wanna jinx it~
After career, health and finance, I flipped to this section where relationship between horoscope was defined. Since I have 2 person in my mine at that time, I went to Ox and Dragon. Suprisingly, both were positive. Relationship between Rat and Ox is harmonious, just like us, while relationship between Rat and Dragon is competitive, JUST LIKE US!!!

2 comments:

William said...

Love Luck! Wear more rose quartz

Jan said...

Bought, but never wear~ kekekek! Oh ya... the first 1 that i bought, it did brought me love luck, but rotten love luck~ Its very true~