Friday, August 15, 2008

When to be playful?

Recently, a friend commented that (she thinks) I deserve a better man than the guys that I am thinking of or going out with. Here goes the conversation betweeen her and my spokelady...

C: Why does KT like him? She deserve someone better
J: She is just playing around.
C: But if she wants to play around, shouldn't it be earlier? like highschool time or college time?
J: Well, she is playing around all the time what...
C: ....speechkes...

First of all. I DO NOT PLAY AROUND. I am just choosing and finding the suitable person for myself. Why wasn't I going out with guys when I was in high school? My parents.... Why didn't I go out in college time? I want to concentrate on my studies (my head.... I was going out a lot already). Moreover, I do not go out with guys a lot nowadays... too busy working~~~

To me, I think a person start being playful when he/she finally realise that relationships are not easy and as innocent as how it was thought in the old days when he/she still thinks that LOVE is PURE and Relationships are PERFECT~~ Maybe, it might happen that one day, he/she will realise that LOVE isn't really that bad and there's a bright way to it, then they will settle down. Guess, I'm still at that stage where LOVE is just about bullshitting.

I'm not trying to be rude to those who had found the meaning of LOVE. In fact, lucky you for realizing it so early~~

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Some times LOVE needs time be understood and not something to jump into it very quickly... i agree with you on the understand and finding a person who is suitable for you. If get involved too quickly, things might jz be ugly ending....

On another note, I'm struggling with someone who doesn't give much response and opening up feelings... maybe it's the person's character.

Jan said...

Have been thinking for days about what you've said here. I think I am like ur "someone", taking things too fast, and yeah, things does turn out ugly at the end when I realised that we are not meant to be together and initiated the break up out the blue.
I need to be more patient, maybe its my luck, got to know this person who is going quite slow at the moment, good training~