Saturday, May 12, 2007

THe first entry of my second BLOG~

I had an older blog http://jannkt.spaces.live.com/ , but since my friends were complaining that they could not leave me comments just because they are not registered as myspace's user I created THIS. In the other hand, there are some people who prohibit people other than blogspot users from leaving comments in their blog just to prevent ads from flooding their comment box, so I got no choice but register myself as blogspot user... heez~ I am thinking really hard whether I should ignore myspace at all and start investing in this~
See, this is what happen when people put friends ahead of them~~~ my friend who roar, be grateful that u have me as ur friend ya.....

3 comments:

Ganymede said...

OMG~~~

Welcome to civilization. :P

Jan said...

Wow, first to visit, first to read and first to comment~~ lucky you~ :p

Pluboy2 said...

of cos la........!!!

frankie waaaaatt.... frankie front.. frankie back... eh.. frankie gay!

Lolx