Since the first week of work, I had not contact any of my friend back in BP, especially Cia and Nee~ Sometimes, when I pick up the phone, I thought, call, then? call, so? call, we will not be meeting up any sooner anyway~ then, I put down the phone.
Frankly speaking, I miss my hometown, my friends, my college, and family. But I do not feel like making any effort visiting any of them. All I want to do is to get use to my new life, new job, and new friends, maybe I should use a couple of months to settle with all these first, then I'll be able to make a visit home in peace.
OMG, I am really having my new life... New clothes, new number, new blog, new e mail address, new car, new home, NEW LIFE~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment