Sunday, May 27, 2007

L.O.V.E

林稷安&程于伦-我一直都在

遥望着你背影
有孤单太苍白
我多么想陪着你
走过人山人海
当天空变灰白
你的忧伤澎湃
我多么想走进你
紧锁的心海
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天回过头看我
我的笑送给你希望你快乐
你的难过都给我
关于你的一切我都
好好收藏着
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天能感觉到我
就算我在你世界
渺小像一颗尘埃
我也会给你我所有的光和热
林稷安&程于伦-我一直都在
当天空变灰白
你的忧伤澎湃
我多么想走进你
紧锁的心海
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天回过头看我
我的笑送给你希望你快乐
你的难过都给我
关于你的一切我都
好好收藏着
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天能感觉到我
就算我在你世界
渺小像一颗尘埃
我也会给你我所有的光和热
我鼓起勇气呐喊
你要听得见
我不许你再孤单
要你拥抱我给的温暖
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天回过头看我
我的笑送给你希望你快乐
你的难过都给我
关于你的一切我都
好好收藏着
我一直都在你身后等待
等你有一天能感觉到我
就算我在你世界
渺小像一颗尘埃
我也会给你我所有的光和热

While listening to this song, old memories came back to me~ The first guy that I liked and dint mind spending my time and effort helping with his assignment and work, My first BF who I had for only 2 months after great effort of getting him from another girl and feeling guilty till today for being a bf snatcher, and my second bf who I felt safe with but not passionated. And the weird guy who claimed that I am someone who prefer to love my other half more than he love me to having someone who will love me with his whole heart but I do not love. We've only know each other for less than 3 months and contacted each other less than 5 times, I always label him as a playboy who only know sweet talk but do not really know what is deep in a gals thought and yet he said something so true~
I want to sing the song above to someone, but that person does not exist...

Tank-专属天使(片尾曲)
好音乐尽在搜听:www.souting.com
我不会怪你对我的伪装
天使在人间是该藏好翅膀
人们愚蠢鲁莽而你纤细善良
怎能让你为了我被碰伤
小小的手掌厚厚的温暖
你总能平复我不安的夜晚
不敢想的梦想透过你的眼光
我才看见它原来在前方
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
Tank-专属天使(片尾曲)
小小的手掌大大的力量
我一定也会像你一样飞翔
你想去的地方就是我的方向
有我保护笑容尽管灿烂
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
wo要不是你出现
我一定还在沉睡
oh绝望的以为生命只有黑夜
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望

I know someone who cry after listening to this song, and since the song is out, almost all of my friend who listen to mandarin songs recommended this song to me and they said its very touchy... after listening to it, I did feel like crying, but not because its touchy, not because I feel sad for the lyrics, but... I feel sad that I cant really feel the sadness in it. Maybe its a good thing that I do not have to worry about having the one I love being snatched, but the fact is, I do not have someone to be snatched from me that will make me weep or go crazy~ my first crush had a gf but I felt nothing that time eventhough I thought I really LOVE him. My second bf got another gf after I broke up with him, I felt sad for losing a companion and that lasted for only 2 days. I had not sorrow when my first ex bf said that he wants to get a new gf a few weeks ago, and I felt nothing.

Somtimes, I rather wish that I am deep in love with someone who hates me than having thinking myself as someone who do not have LOVE in me~

1 comment:

William said...

I too have felt that love was something too abstract to experience. Good things come to those who wait. :)