Sunday, May 13, 2007

A nice weekend~

This is the best weekend I had since.... long long long long time ago~ since I was really stressed out for the week, the retail therapy is really doing its job~ Lets start with saturday...

Cousin was too tired to go yoga, so we went out early to have breakfast, Pan mee!! yum yum~ then, we send her sis to work, and then her friends' new restaurant, it was really nice with chinese theme and cheaper-than-other-hong-kong-restaurant food. Then, lunch with YL, Ashley, and YY at Chatterbox @ Bangsar Village. then..... Shopping!!! we went out of Bangsar Village II and there it was, Jln Telawi II, I went to shops that I never know Big Black Book, Mooie, Cat Whiskers, etc. bought 2 tops and they are really some bargain~ I had never get anything that worth it b4. I always think that those boutique in Bangsar must be charging extra, but, obviously, I am wrong. Then, I went to MV with cousin, had dinner, then went home, watch DVD with my cousin. It was quite a weird show named 'stranger than fiction'... interesting~~

Then, Its Sunday, Had breakfast with cousin--- Mamak Food, Yum Yum~ then I brought my cousin to Telawi II since I promised her to bring her after she saw my buying the day before. tah dah~ I bought one more top from this shop named 'oppsie daisie' and it was really nice~ Then, another top from Island shop @ Bangsar Village II~ Oh no, I will be so broke after this week if I still continue buying like this~ The interesting part of my weekend stop here, after that, I was busy cleaning the house and now, my back ache like hell~ I need a nice spa treat~~~

5 comments:

William said...

Since I am one of the people who complained about your live.spaces, so I'll christen your post with my first comment and promise to try and always visit. :P. Buy so much, gaji tak banyak sangat. Koyak budget hang...

Apollo n Hermes said...

Next round you come to Bangsar Baru pls visit me at my outlet ooh... :P

Pluboy2 said...

LOlx..
zhar her kao kao ! :)


wweeeee thanks kai ting! muahahaha :)

Pluboy2 said...

williammm buy me topss and bottoms tooo!

Jan said...

William - I'll try to control myself~ kekekekek
David - ok, ok, last week when i went, I dunno u yet mar... now can always go kacau u when i am there
pluboy - what is 'zhar'??