Sunday, July 1, 2007

My PR...

seems like its not too good...

1) I don't really like it when my colleague commented about my style of handling the classes when she never even seen me in the class, though its a compliment (being patient), I still feel weird... I never complain about my kids infront of others doesn;t mean that I can handle difficult kids and therefore I should be given most of the difficult kids... and my senior mentor is suppose to be the person who decide who should get which class, not her~~~ But since she is the one who will continue working with me after my trainning in the headquater~ how am I suppose to go well with someone like this for long??? HELP~

2) A simple sentence such as "so what is your plan" from me can lead to lots and lots of conflicts that ruin friendship and also, I am labeled as someone who doesn't welcome ppl to my place for short stay and complain a lot... For god's sake~ of coz I need to know your plan when its different from what I know since the last time you planned... Though I am one of the owner of the house... my mum still check on my cousins and brother.... At least I need to know how to answer when she starts questioning me...

3) I seldom contact my hometown friends anymore....

Thank God I can only think of this 3... not too bad actually~

4 comments:

William said...

Cannot help it if people have the wrong perception. Perhaps you can try explaining yourself. But if that fails too, then at least your conscience is clear.

Jan said...

WIllian : I explained~ but ppl just dun understand, but now sth weird is happenning... sigh~ first, my reputation was nearly ruined, now, I am still going through the same thing. If you understand...

Apollo n Hermes said...

PR: not an easy 'subject' in our life...

Just tell ppl what u think they need to know and let them understand u. if they fail to do so then not thing can do anymore...

no one will say you are wrong in this case (so what is your plan) coz you got the rights... take it easy... don think too much...

sometimes not u don know PR but the others... :) smile dear...

Jan said...

Thanks David, u are really sweet... always being there... :)