Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rebirth...

After six months, I have finally reformat my beloved antique lap top~ And here I am, onlining using my own lap top instead of begging others to let me use their computers.

Been moody these days probably due to my hormone system and the emptiness of my bank account. Then, I started to miss my college life when I can always count on my parents for money (though I seldom ask for more), but it will be much easier for me to get money from them since I have no income that time, but now, having to earn my own money, of coz, I will not take money from them and I will never be able to make myself to ask from them.

Then, I miss my friends, and that made me realise, I had not contact many ppl these days, not my ex colleagues, not my friends from high school, not my college friends and not even my family. I have been in my own world and I am rather happy with it. Had quite a huge conflict with my 'friend' last weekend just because of me missing some stupid calls. I admit that I dont really care about miss calls or even sms, HELLO~ I dont even mind getting online to check my msg and mails which had been a big thing to me during my colleague time. Guess I am too comfortable with myself and my close friends while I neglect others especially those who are inconsiderate.... All I can say is, I am sorry that I cant (will not) do as you wish~

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

*sob sob

I left 'terbiar' too. :P

Jan said...

wah~ u guys are the frens that I contact most ler... din even call my best fren as much as I contact u, david and william...