There's sth wrong with my computer that I could not get online~ sigh~ another reformat to go... Life have been so different, I used to be someone who is always in front of my lap top, blogging, reading other's blog, check friendster, check mail and chat with my friends. Now that I am working from 8.45am -6.30pm, all I do when I get home everyday will be, shower, have dinner, set alarm clock, and sleep.
Time flies, I'd been working for 3 weeks already~ thinking back, the time when I was preparing for my exam, then, I had my exam, 2 weeks back in Batu Pahat, the first day of work, the first weekend when I finally broke down and cried in the phone, the second week of wok when I already got use to my job, and now when I realise that all I've learnt at work is far less than what I learnt in college, I feel sorry for myself. The politics, the management and the way the job is to be done is quite a disappointment. Eventhough I am someone who is really lazy and afraid of changing my life, I've made up my mind that I will only work there for a year, the most.
For those who feel sorry for me or worry about my current life, stop worrying, there are still something I enjoy doing at work, that is, to have fun with the kids. They are so cute that I sometimes wish that they are my own kids... I have:-
D.W. -- who is so cute and farnie, especially when he came to me on Tuesday saying "Auntie Kai Ting, what happen to Hansel and Gretel at the end of the story? (I told them part 1 of the story on Friday and continued on Monday but he was absent due to flu.)
S.C. -- who told D.W. the story but with everything messed up and he made his effort to finish the story even when he has difficulty in expressing himself~
L.X & J.X. -- the family friends who treat each other as bf and gf, they are so cute playing together and became upset when I seat them apart.
J.W. -- who is always stressed by peer pressure~ I am really happy to see his improvement in socializing instead of the J.W. that I had on the third day of work when he was so stressed up when he could not remember the story and start banging his head on the table. (my heart ache so badly when I saw that and I nearly cry as I was really stressed at that time too)
H.K. -- who is only 5 years plus when everyone else in the class are 7 years old. blur and slow but making effort trying his best.
Gosh~ they are all so cute and the other kids who can be really naughty and playful or quiet and not participative, if it isnt the management, I guess I'll enjoy the job even more~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Auntie..... LOL
Yeah, they call me Auntie Kai Ting... :p They are really cute~~
Post a Comment