Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gathering...

Last nite, kor brought me to this gathering which I misheard as "CHESS GATHERING" but turn out to be a "CHURCH GATHERING". Since my social life has been PATHETIC, I insisted that I want to join him after my scalp treatment appointment at 5pm. Oh ya, must Thanks kor for accompanying me to the saloon :)

Honestly, the group of people in the gathering gave me a fright since most of them are uncle and aunties. The thought of "what should I do when they are praying?" made me tell kor that I want to go home after 5 minutes sitting in the house~ Yeah, I dont like being an outgroup... a lot~ But after some time, there were some 'youngster' coming in and we had some small chat that definitely calmed me a bit.

Then, the meeting started with some singing~ when they are singing, memorise came back to me... about my god mother. She was a strong Catholic, active churh member, someone who spreaded Love around. I missed her badly since two days ago, and now, by accident, I am here, in a cell meeting. Is this what they call fate? or the calling? Did she make this happen? Did she do this to ease me? I nearly run out of the house when they were half way singing... But since my EQ was so HIGH~ I restrained myself from doing that~

The meeting end with some group discussion and the last topic was about our parents~ then some silent moment for us to think about what our parents did for us and then there was this time when we were to think about what our parents did to us that hurt us and we are suppose to forgive them~ but yeah, eventhough there were conflicts between my parents and I, but I already forgot about those incident, then I felt worry and there was an urge to call my mum to ask for her forgiveness~ oh ya, I should call her now~

1 comment:

William said...

No need to thank me hor...

Glad you didn't freak out on me during the gathering.

It is good to remember a loved one.