On my way home from my workplace, I was doing my little accounting in my head, figuring how should I spend my second pay... first, have to bank in some money for my parents so that they can have some extra money to spend on themselves instead of their kids... Yeah, I am a lucky gal to have them...
Then, I thought of my God father, figuring the amount... then, She came to my mind~ yeah, I do not have to give my God mother any from my first pay~ that is definitely sad.... All I can give her is some flower, some candles and thats it~ But I do wish to buy her some cosmetic~ gosh, i miss her scent--rose scented talc~ I miss her cooking, her biscuits, her singing, her everything~~ I want to help her scoop tea spoons of pineapple jam on the flower shaped dough, I want to talk to her and stare greedily in the pot when she is cooking her well-known nasi baryani...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment