Friday, June 29, 2007

Regrets~

K and I have been donation collecting buddies since we were in secondary sch with our stupid prefect post~ Then, we started our college life with lots of msning and then finally, when we both had settled in the new city, KL, we hang out more often~ It had been weird especially when people started questioning me about our friendship, but all that I can say is that, we go out, have meal then movies~ there were not much conversation and most of our conversation include me asking questions that seems stupid to him and him replying me with some tone that bit by bit, ruined my self esteem~ He live rather far away from my place but yet probably due to loneliness, we went out quite often, and I definitely felt sorry for he was always the one travelling.

Time passed, I went tru relationships and him getting more and more friends and finally his own clig of friends that we went out together less and less... From hanging out twice a week to once and week then finally once a month~ Then, I started working and him getting ready to go overseas again, we hardly go out together. I promised myself most of the mornings telling myself that, since I will pass by the area he is living, I will ask him out for dinner but at the end of the day, I became tired and normally went straight home to rest~ I had dinner with him only once since I started working and the second time was on Monday. and yeah, he will be leaving for Aus this Sunday~ Happily, I went to the dinner with also other two guys and I got this bomb from him~ (no, he did not confess to me that he like me... do not think too much), he told me that he will leave KL the next day and he is flying off from Spore~ that means, I will not see him until he comes back for holiday in Dec~ Immediately, I felt the pain and I truly regretted for what I had never done--not taking initiative on asking friends out!!

p/s: thats why, this whole week, I had been out with different friends who I had promised to have meal with since long time ago~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remembering end of last month, I cried in the meeting at work just because I am getting 2 diffecult kids who were like enemies of the century (fight and quarel everytime they meet) in the same class~

After one month of being their mentor, I had no idea how, but I had encouraged them to be friends and they are best friends who share story books and they often encourage one another to perform and behave well in class~ And yeah~ I am assigned to take another class next month~ in two weeks time, I will leave that center to another branch~ guess there will be lots of kids that I will definitely miss a lot~

Oh no~ they baby gal (5 yo) in my class with average of 7 years old kids who now can read well and enjoy reading story books. My class with average of 5 years old kids who were quiet when I first see them but now because of me not being firm with them, had became the naughty but yet cutest class I have. The class that I have fully in this 2 1/2 months which consist of all the kids who like to shout out answers and have other mentor coming in to complain/warn them. The girl who, 40 minutes late is nth special if it happens on her but had been one of the early birds who came into the center early~ And yeah, last but not least, my 6 years old class who had been overstayed at that level and 99% of them have discipline/confidence problem which I couldnt wait to get rid of but yet I already miss them now~~~

No comments: