There's no clubbing, no shopping, no dining, no chatting, no laughing.... I am here alone, thinking about my performance at work. Ain't I good enough to proceed to another class? Are they much better than me? Will they prefer me to socialize more with my seniors and colleagues rather than having me trying my best to learn as much as possible so that I can perform better and independently? I cant wait until monday to walk into the AGM's office to ask all these questions.
Sometimes, I really wish I have a shell to hide in all the time. I wish, I do not have to speak to other people besides my kids in class. Hopefully that day will come very soon when I do not have senior mentor who will inspect me in class~ I don;t really mind them inspecting my teaching through the CCTV... But can they leave me alone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aih... see what those people who has work say... Those who are jobless can say nothing...
As much as we want to be left alone, that's not the way the working world works. The pecking order is always there... We watch each other's backs... or more accurately, look for an opening to backstab. Hehe.
opening for backstab?? seems like I need to learn more from you~
Post a Comment