Monday, May 28, 2007

My weekends~

Ever since I started working, weekdays seems pass very fast and weekends are more enjoyable~ for the pass few weekends, I spent time with my cousin, coll frens and most of the time we ended up in malls.

But last weekend, I planned sth different, I was thinking of spending my saturday at home, rest and relax... So, on saturday morning, after waking up at 7am again, I laze on my bed till 9+, watched tv, chatted with cousin, and by 2pm, I became bored... called my bro and gratefully, he filled up my time~

We went to OUG to get his hair dyed and being a 60% shopaholic, I bought myself a scalp treatment. Then, we went to this DAP fund rasing dinner. That was my first time attending political function and it certainly was 'interesting' with people shouting to the mic and us sitting very near to the speaker. From the second we get out of the car until the time that we enter the car, there wasnt a slot when there are no speech.

Sunday was a well-planned day, had breakfast with bro and her mum and I chatted with the mum about astro senior-singing contest that she went all the way to Genting Highland to watch and me watching the repeat on astro. Then, we headed to The Curve and since its still early, we went to the flee market~ bought nth since I am officially broke~

Lunch was interesting~ never had a meal with so many leng zhai before, but since I am one of the out group, I was quite quiet~

At 6.30, jase, eric, sotong zhai, zach, bro and me went for Pirates in Cineleisure and happy to say that they have nice seats and I nearly fell asleep~ The movie was ok for me since I set low standard for movies and as usual, I cried~ After that, we had KFC... and the new set plate with rice is really disappointing. After everything, I sent bro back to his 'kampung'~ being an independent young lady, I was not scare nor worry eventhough I need to drive back alone in the darK~ the trick is, dun look at the mirrors when u know that there are not headlights from the back~

4 comments:

William said...

Glad you had fun. But spent a lot of money hor? Bankrupt....

Thanks for the ride and you *nearly* turned someone straight ma!

Jan said...

yeah rite~ NEARLY...
I memang already bankrupt~ kekekek

Ganymede said...

La di da di da.

*poke poke

Jan said...

What is that poking? go Penang without me~ cheh~~~