"The Happy Prince's tears wet the swallow who is resting under the statue..." This week, one of my class is doing The Happy Prince and at the begining of the class, I will read parts of the story to them before they start their reading exercise. And today, I finished reading the story to them. In between the readings, I did some Q & A as usual to make sure that they follow my reading instead of day dreaming~ But something strange happened today, the most responsive boy I have was so quiet... Then I found out that... his eyes were red~
When I were preparing myself for this class by reading the story, I did cried and I nagged a lot to my colleague telling them that the story will make the kids sad~ but yeah, maybe thats one of the way to show them the real life~
As I mentioned in the previous post, the classes had been configurate and eventhough I am having the same classes, some kids were promoted and some were going to the lower level class. I have this cute little boy in my class who might not be the smartest of all, but he is very participative. He is always absent on Monday because of his other tuition and today when he realise that he is to go to another class during the assembly, he got upset and he was asking WHY, WHY, and WHY~ Then when his class was going up the stairs, I was leading my class right behind him... Guess what he did??? he hide behind me and wanted to follow me to my class until I threaten him by saying that I will kiss him if he really likes me that much... ( 99.99% of cosmotots' kids are scared of kisses)... After class, I saw him again, so I brought him to the hall and he was telling me over and over that he had been in the last class when that is suppose to be a higher level class... Gosh~ I will definitely miss him lots~ can I smuggle him into my class???
p/s: I cannot imagine myself leaving my kids to the new chapter in Bukit Jalil~ hopefully I will get nice kids there~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Threaten to kiss?! This is what turns kids queer. :P
Kesian the kids... kena threatened by teacher... Hehehe... thanks for the link!
Awwww~~~
Phwoar...dangerous stuff. Threatening to kiss a kid - wait till his parents find out!
William - is it??? er~~~ who cares...
Alex - that is a good way to control the kids~ :p
Queer ranter - yeah~~~ :(
Jamie - wah~ if that really happen, Cosmotots is in great danger~ muahahahh~~~
Post a Comment